A lot of churches and ministries have organized as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization here in America. Why do others say that you are not really a church unless you do become a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization? Does the church or ministry really need to seek permission from the government to be exempt from taxes?
The real truth is that churches are “Automatically Tax-Exempt”.
According to IRS Code 508(c)(1)(A):
Special rules with respect to section 501c3 organizations.
(a) New organizations must notify secretary that they are applying for recognition of section 501c3 status.
(1) Mandatory exceptions. Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to –
(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches.
This is referred to as the “mandatory exception” rule. Thus, we see from the IRS’ own publications, and the tax code, that it is completely unnecessary for any church to apply for tax-exempt status. In the IRS’ own words, a church “is automatically tax-exempt.”
Have you ever thought about the consequences of becoming a 501(c)(3) church?
Are you ready to make a contract with the government or with God?
Did you know that if you do decide to organize as a 501c3 church then you will be prohibited from addressing the vital issues of the day.
As a 501c3 church you will not be able to openly speak out, or be in opposition to, anything that the government declares ‘legal,’ even if it is immoral, such as: abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriages, etc. Have you ever thought about that?
The Government owns and runs your Church and its Doctrines when a church accepts the 501c3 status, that church:
(1)Waives its freedom of speech
(2)Waives its freedom of religion
(3)Waives its right to influence legislators and the legislation they craft.
(4)Waives its constitutionally guaranteed rights.
(5)Is no longer free to speak to the vital issues of the day.
(6)Becomes a State-Church.
According to the IRS, 501c3 Christian churches, ministries, and organizations may NOT do the following:
1. Expose conspiracies.
2. Criticize the New World Order
3. Say or publish anything negative about ANY politician, Republican or Democrat.
4. Criticize government agencies and bureaus – the IRS, FBI, BATF, CIA, EPA, DEA, OSHA, DOJ, etc.
5. Criticize an institution of government such as the White House, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Board or the Supreme Court.
6. Encourage citizens to call or write their congressman, senator, governor, mayor, or other public official.
7. Criticize any proposed or pending bill or legislation that would take away the rights and freedoms of the people.
8. Make disparaging remarks about, or criticize, any other faith group, cult, or religion.
9. Expose or criticize the New Age Movement.
10. Support or encourage a law-abiding citizen’s militia.
11. Support or encourage the Second Amendment, the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
12. Discourage young women from getting an abortion, or endorse the pro-life movement.
13. Teach that abortion, especially partial birth abortion, is murder and is the killing of innocent babies.
14. Identify homosexuality as a sin and an abomination to God.
15. Express an opinion on any subject or issue.
16. Appeal to peoples’ emotions by employing an evangelize method not considered a “reasoned approach” by the IRS.
17. Discuss or identify threats to Christianity.
18. Discuss subjects or topics the IRS deems “sensationalist.”
19. Criticize well-known public figures or institutions the IRS deems “worthy,” such as the super-rich elite, international bankers, the Hollywood movie industry, etc.
20. Publish or broadcast information on any topic without giving credence to the opposing viewpoints of Christ’s enemies.
21. Publish and offer books, tapes, or products that expose the elitist plot against humanity and God.
22. Criticize the Pope or the Vatican, or contrast the New Catholic Catechism with the truths found in the Holy Bible.
23. Criticize the United Nations or such globalist groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and the Trilateral Commission.
24. Criticize the Masonic Lodge, the Order of Skull & Bones, or other Secret societies.
25. Highlight or otherwise bring attention to immorality of public officials or corruption in government.
26. Complain of government wrongdoing or injustice, such as happened at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and elsewhere.
27. Criticize the Jewish ADL or other Jewish lobby groups.
28. Say anything positive about the “religious right” or the “patriot movement.”
29. Support home schooling, home churches, or unregistered churches.
30. Spend money on missionary projects or charitable causes not approved by the IRS.
31. Promote or encourage alternative healthcare.
32. Expose false teachings of any kind by anyone.
33. Support or encourage persecuted Christians suffering under anti-Christian regimes in Red China, Cuba, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the United States, and elsewhere.
34. Ordain a pastor whose training or qualifications are not approved by the IRS.
35. Advocate or teach any Bible doctrine that is politically or religiously incorrect, or is inconsistent with any “public policy” (abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc.) currently being enforced by the IRS.
Additional requirements for 501c3 churches are found in the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Publication 1826 (9-94) Cat. no. 21096G
Yahushua DSCI Ministry will never become incorporated with the government. We are a heavenly corporation, an angelic corporation that is ruled by our King, our Lord, our Savior Yahshua Christ and always will be. He will always be our guide and we make no alliance with any government that replaces Yahshua Christ.
Wake up from your puppet masters and the "Traditions of Men"
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.