Is Donald Trump deceiving American citizens? Is Donald trump really for America or is he really working for the Zionist and the Illuminati? I personally believe that most of our politicians have been hand picked, groomed, and pre-approved by the Zionist-Illuminati before they are presented to the public to be elected for President.
The Illuminati make you think that you have a choice to make by voting. The real truth in my opinion is that the elections are all rigged and it really does not matter who you vote for because the Illuminati has already chosen for you.
I must admit myself that when Donald Trump first came out to run for President that I was thrilled to hear someone saying "America First" and that he wanted to "Build a Wall" to stop the masses of people that are coming across our border. Donald Trump has said that he believes in the 2nd Amendment and is on the side of others to keep their guns. He has spoken out against evil Hillary Clinton and has given a lot of great speeches that American's want to hear. American's are fed up with the way our government has been handling things and enacting laws upon us the people that we do not agree with.
But, I had to step back and remember what the Word of God says: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:3
This not only applies to false prophets (pastors) but it also applies to our Politicians and those that rule over us. We want to hear the things that Donald Trump has been saying, we want changes to be made. We want the right to keep our guns, we want something to be done about our borders, etc, etc. However, are we really just being played with? Are the puppet masters just pulling the strings of the "sheeple"?
There are many that believe Donald Trump is only here to really help Hillary Clinton get elected to the office of President and that he is only doing what his Illuminati masters that control him want him to do.
So let us examine what we do know about Donald Trump:
Does Donald Trump pander to the Christian's by saying that he is a Protestant and a Presbyterian? He even says that he attends church regularly but is all of this just to get the Christian's vote? Is he really a Zionist-Illuminati agent in disguise?
“The rest of them are all talk, no action. They’re politicians. I’ve been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me.
Trump led the 40th annual Salute to Israel parade on New York's Fifth Avenue on May 23, 2004.
From Henry Makow website: Trump's daughter Ivanka had converted to Judaism in 2008 and married Jewish real estate developer Jared Kushner.
Trumps advisor in 2015 was David Axelrod another Illuminati Jew by the name of Michael Cohen.
Read more at:
Also according to American Free Press, Donald trump has said: “I’m very close to Israel . . very close. I have a great relationship, very close. Far better than our president has,” he told the jubilant Birch Run audience. Also, Trump proved his close ties to the Israeli government by doing a recent television commercial, broadcast in Israel, to politically support Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu. https://americanfreepress.net/is-trump-a-populist-or-a-pro-zionist-spoiler/
Other Jewish relations:
Jason Greenblatt was the Trump Organization’s general counsel. Greenblatt, who has worked for Trump since the mid-1990s, is one of the candidate’s top advisers on Israel and Jewish affairs.
David M. Friedman a bankruptcy attorney who worked for Trump.
Steven Mnuchin was Trump’s national fundraising chairman “I was there at the beginning when he decided to run for president, and I’ve been a supporter and quiet adviser behind the scenes to him,” Mnuchin said.
Sheldon Adelson is also the owner of the free daily Israeli newspaper Yisrael Ha’Yom
My final thoughts: I really am not sure what Trump will do if he does become our next President. I know that I would like to see someone finally step up and make changes for America's interest and someone that will be a man of God that believes in the true Word of God and one that will not take the mark of the beast and worship the Synagogue of Satan.
All one has to do is to look at the plans of the Zionist-Illuminati goals of "world power" in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and understand how things are being orchestrated and how people are being deceived only for the goals of the Zionist-Illuminati.
11. In the near future we shall establish the responsibility of presidents.
12. By that time we shall be in a position to disregard forms in carrying through matters for which our impersonal puppet will be responsible. What do we care if the ranks of those striving for power should be thinned, if there should arise a deadlock from the impossibility of finding presidents, a deadlock which will finally disorganize the country? ...
13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president. The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands. Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that some blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob. Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.
14. It is easy to understand them in these conditions the key of the shrine will lie in our hands, and no one outside ourselves will any longer direct the force of legislation.
15. Besides this we shall, with the introduction of the new republican constitution, take from the Chamber the right of interpolation on government measures, on the pretext of preserving political secrecy, and, further, we shall by the new constitution reduce the number of representatives to a minimum, thereby proportionately reducing political passions and the passion for politics. If, however, they should, which is hardly to be expected, burst into flame, even in this minimum, we shall nullify them by a stirring appeal and a reference to the majority of the whole people ... Upon the president will depend the appointment of presidents and vice-presidents of the Chamber and the Senate. Instead of constant sessions of Parliaments we shall reduce their sittings to a few months. Moreover, the president, as chief of the executive power, will have the right to summon and dissolve Parliament, and, in the latter case, to prolong the time for the appointment of a new parliamentary assembly. But in order that the consequences of all these acts which in substance are illegal, should not, prematurely for our plans, upon the responsibility established by use of the president, WE SHALL INSTIGATE MINISTERS AND OTHER OFFICIALS OF THE HIGHER ADMINISTRATION ABOUT THE PRESIDENT TO EVADE HIS DISPOSITIONS BY TAKING MEASURES OF THEIR OWN, for doing which they will be made the scapegoats in his place ... This part we especially recommend to be given to be played by the Senate, the Council of State, or the Council of Ministers, but not to an individual official.
16. The president will, at our discretion, interpret the sense of such of the existing laws as admit of various interpretation; he will further annul them when we indicate to him the necessity to do so, besides this, he will have the right to propose temporary laws, and even new departures in the government constitutional working, the pretext both for the one and the other being the requirements for the supreme welfare of the State.